Zoetic periodically hosts 1-3 day retreats in partnership with the Inn at Serenbe.
Imagine a day dedicated to slowing down, taking deep breaths and just being aware of who you are and connecting with the beauty around you in nature. Imagine learning skills that will allow you to maintain that awareness, to stay focused and to let go of the stress that comes with the treadmill of life. Imagine spending time alone with your thoughts at the waterfall or strolling along Serenbe's 15 miles of trails or smiling as you watch the baby goats play in the animal village. Then imagine reflecting on the day over dinner at the acclaimed Farmhouse Restaurant before retiring to your room at the Inn at Serenbe.
Come learn about or practice mindfulness or yoga with us; experience how meaningful walking meditation can be in the stone labyrinth. These are simple habits and practices that anyone can use to become more intentional and to more fully experience life rather than let it pass us by amidst distraction. What better way and what better place to invest in yourself and your journey than with a Zoetic retreat in Serenbe? Check back often or sign up for our email list to be the first to know when retreats are scheduled. Spaces will be limited!
Contact us to Schedule
Zoetic offers services to groups visiting Serenbe such as corporate retreats, weddings, or weekend getaways, and the content can be customized to the needs of the group. Sessions can be scheduled in 1-2 hour segments or combined to create a custom curriculum over 3-6 hours. We are flexible. Please contact us to learn more. An overview of the sessions is shown below.
- Introduction to Labyrinth
- Application specific to group - meditation, stress reduction, community building, etc.
- Descriptions and guidelines for the walk
- Weather dependent
- Yoga for the office
- Simple breathing exercises
- Stretches to do at your desk/chair
- Yoga Basics
- Ideal for beginners or those interested in a slower paced class
- Addresses alignment, breath work, and yoga principles that apply to other classes
- Yoga Flow
- For students with yoga experience
- A hatha flow style yoga that will focus on the breath connected to movement
- All sessions include guided meditation
- Mats can be provided